This is my favorite question of all, who are my favorite authors, and what are my favorite books? Easy, 🙂 so now friends, hover below and you will know.. 🙂
My favorite authors are;
1. Sophie Kinsella – She write chic lit books, and she’s an excellent writer, her books are so romantic, hilarious, and well, I can very much relate to it. Her books never failed to entertain me, whenever I read one, it inspires me to write, and realize how enjoying a girl’s life is. I even wish that someday I could see her personally and have a book signed by her, and maybe celebrate our birthdays together because we are born on the same day in December, but of course she was born first 😀 😛
2. Nicholas Sparks – He is such a great writer, he never failed to make me cry. His creations are wonderfully sad, it’s sad and sometimes I hate how the story ended, especially his book A Walk To Remember but I realize it is a part of a beautiful story, even if someone in the book has to be gone. Anyway, he’s fantastic and he made incredible and remarkable pieces.
4. Jane Austen – a remarkable and outstanding author she is 🙂
5. Anne Frank – ‘Paper has more patience than people” The most remarkable quote for me 🙂 I love Anne Frank, aside from we got the same name, her diary is astonishing.
I really got a lot of favorite authors, Shari Low, Carole Mathews, Lisi Harrison, Lynn Austin, Sara Young and Anita Shreve. Their books are tremendous! So now for the books, I really had a lot of favorite but here are the books I really love and swear I won’t forget.
My favorite books:
1. Shopaholic Series -These books are really a good catch, if you read every one of those, you’ll surely won’t put it down, and you’ll have a great time reading 🙂
Another from Sophie Kinsella is Remember Me 🙂 I love Lexi here and Jon, and what I wish this has a part two, to give more exposure of Jon and Lexi’s love life 🙂
3. My Enemy’s Cradle This book so strong, I feel tensed as the story goes, anyway this is all about Cyrla, a jewish girl who has to pretend to be Anneke, her cousin, who died because of being heartbroken. Cyrla got pregnant and was sent to Lebensborn, where pregnant german women are taken care of, most of those babies are sons and daughters of a German soldier, during the World War II, Adolf Hitler thought of putting up a home for pregnant women and babies to keep, so they would get the babies to raise and train them and be the next in stepping on their father’s shoes.
4. Candle In The Darkness I admire Caroline Fletcher in this book. Her spirits are so high and her faith in God is strong, this is about the Civil War and how she became obstinate with her perceptions, and chicanery because she gave information to the enemy, even if it means she would betray her beau, because he’s a soldier. She want her slaves to become free, because she knew that they were kind, and it is them who truly raised her. This book is really touching and inspiring as well.
5. The Diary of Anne Frank This book is amazing, and one of the most remarkable book I’ve ever read. This is actually the Diary of Anne Frank, how she disclosed everything that happened to them during their hiding in the Secret Annexe. It was during the World War II and jewish people are to be killed, so Anne and her family went into hiding with others, and that’s when she made her diary.
6. Pride and Prejudice this book is love 🙂 I fell in love with Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth, I love how their love story went 🙂 very elusive at first, but ardent in the end 🙂
7. The Chocolate Lover’s Club This is one funny and witty book 🙂 I love chocolates and I feel I belong here 🙂
8. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children My first impression with this book, ‘CREEPY’ but when I read and finish it I said this books is ‘AMAZING’ 🙂 can’t forget about Jacob.
So these are my best-loved books, however there are a lot more but this are my selection. Hope you it, and what are your favorites? 🙂